Monday, June 20, 2011

Information Needed ~ Reunion Booklet

return to Table of Contents


Booklet to be printed 7/30/11


I have asked all the 17 cousins to send in following information on their families and extended families (deadline July 3rd):


Name
Spouse
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone #
Cell phone #
Email address
Children
Grandchildren
Great grandchildren

Also need pictures of everyone.
Please send info and pictures in for all your extended family also.

If you can help your parents by getting the information to them, that would be very helpful, or just send it directly to me ~ singo2@frontier.com      Thanks.

I will take care of Mom, myself, Dennis, Kenny, Cally, Casey (all in my line that have a different physical address)

Judy will take care of pictures for Jean and her extended family

Janice will take care of pictures for Bob and her extended family

Lynelle will take care of pictures for Leo and her extended family

No comments:

Post a Comment