Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4th email ~ 6/27



I know this is asking a lot….but please do this by next week-end (July 3rd).  It is for a potential family reunion booklet that will take time to put together, print and bind.

I am sending this message to the 3rd generation ~ the Phillip cousins (17 of them)

Below you will find the information I want for our reunion booklet.  In order to save me a lot of time, it would be very helpful if you would also send this information for any of your kids that have their own address.  For example, I will answer the questions below
·      for me,
·      for son Dennis,
·      for son Kenny,
·      and for Dennis’ two kids that are out on their own (Cally and Casey)

I also want a current picture of everyone individually ~ I can extract a picture from one that is of the whole family.

I have updated the Family Reunion information on the blog ~ see web site below

~~Sharon


Name
Spouse
Address
City, State, Zip
Phone #
Cell phone #
Email address
Children
Grandchildren
Great grandchildren

You can include, number, names, ages, dob, whatever you want below for children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren ~ I will probably list my info like this:

C ~ Dennis (‘64); Kenny (‘67)
G ~ Cally‘89, Casey‘90, Caily‘02, Cody‘05,
Phillip‘95, Abby‘97, Kierra ‘02

No comments:

Post a Comment