Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Greetings

SmileyCentral.com









SmileyCentral.comTony and I are going to save a tree this year by posting our Christmas letter to all of you on this blog site in a couple of days. If any of you would like to send your best wishes to all the family through posting on this site, please do.






If you need me to resend your invitation to join this blog, let me know.






If you would prefer that I do the post for you, just send me your Christmas greetings (via email or snail mail) and I will do the post.








Enjoy!!


A comment from Dee & Jary Phillip regarding the Vifquain post....

"VICTOR VIFQUAIN IS VERY EXCITING TO HAVE AS ONE'S RELATIVE! WE WENT TO THE CEMETERY IN LINCOLN AND INQUIRED AS TO WHERE HIS GRAVE WAS--THE PERSON THERE KNEW IMMEDIATELY WHERE HIS GRAVE IS AND SHOWED US RIGHT AWAY. "


A picture from Nicholas' recent college graduation. (The Jim Phillip family pictured from left to right: Cody, Kathie, Nick, Jim, Brittany.)

No comments:

Post a Comment